Faculty, Students, and Staff over 65 or with Underlying Conditions
The university developed training materials on basic safety precautions for students, staff and faculty to complete. Guidance for Special Populations
Employees needing accommodations for special circumstances should work with their supervisors or contact Human Resources.
Meetings and Events
For now, organized events and gatherings are not generally permitted on campus. We will continue to reassess event guidelines as we monitor the state of COVID-19 and federal, state and local guidelines. Organizers should consider holding events online. When that is not feasible:
- Notify participants that events can be canceled at any time, depending on how the pandemic evolves.
- Design events to ensure proper social distancing and hand hygiene.
- Keep a log of all attendees.
- See the university’s health behavior guidance for the most current information on who should mask and when.
- Clean event spaces regularly — at least daily.
- Ensure that non-local attendees review and adhere to UT travel restrictions