UT Vaccine Incentive Program
We encourage all UT students, faculty and staff members to get vaccinated. COVID-19 vaccines are our best tool to help us #ProtectTexasTogether. We are celebrating students, faculty and staff who have chosen to take this important step.
Currently enrolled students and current faculty or staff members who have received at least one dose of a U.S. FDA authorized or World Health Organization authorized COVID-19 vaccine are eligible to enter a drawing to win great prizes (additional prizes may be added in the coming days).
- Cash prizes up to $10,000
- Gift cards
- Popular items, like a C+ parking permit, wireless headphones, coolers, tumblers and more
- One-of-a-kind UT experiences, such as getting to take your picture with Bevo on field, tickets to a home football game with President Hartzell, 50-yard line seats at a home football game, or taking a tour of the new Moody Center with Athletic Director Chris Del Conte
- HEB Gift Cards
Faculty and Staff prizes
- Cash prizes up to $500
- Popular items like coolers, tumblers and more
- One-of-a-kind UT experiences, such as getting to take your picture with Bevo on field or taking a tour of the new Moody Center with Athletic Director Chris Del Conte
- The Ultimate RecSports Package including: Annual Membership, Annual Locker, Annual Towel service, Annual TeXercise Pass, Annual Climbing Wall Pass, and Instructional Classes (swimming or tennis) 5-lesson packages
- HEB Gift Cards
One entry per person. Drawings will take place weekly from September 3 through October 8.
Medical staff will verify your documentation, and then it will be deleted once the drawing is complete and the UT Vaccine Incentive Program ends. Additionally, the data collected for the drawing will not be used for any other purpose.
Please follow these steps for a chance to win a prize.
- Read the Terms & Conditions.
- Fill out this form.
(If you are a non-emancipated minor, please have your parent or legal guardian sign this consent form for your participation before you fill out the form.)
- Upload a photograph (jpeg, jpg, png or gif) of your vaccination card (you can take this photo with your phone and log in on mobile or save the photo to your computer).
This program is funded through philanthropy.